Guy today, we are going to talk about all the positive and negative things about B Pharma and I know that you gave the exam neet and unfortunately you didn’t qualified this exam that’s why you are searching for b Pharma.
Many people have interested in learning Of medicine That’s why They choose b pharmacy because for in-depth knowledge of medicine the best course designed in India and for other countries is B Pharmacy.
I think you must have got the upper knowledge about B Pharma and to run more you read this article completely.
What is B Pharmacy
B Pharmacy means Bachelor of pharmacy which is a degree that is pursued by the candidate who are interested in the medicine line because in this course.
You have learned everything related to medicine like how to make medicine and also you will learn all the thing related marketing.
What is the role of B Pharmacy
The role was very big because whenever any new disease spreading over the world the cure was prepared the pharmacy which is very big responsibility.
Not only in making of medicine, diagnos the cause of disease and then start researching on the cure and how to stop the spreading of disease.
The pharmacy industry into 3 different segments which is given below-:
- Clinical/hospital pharmacy
- Pharmacy regulators
B Pharmacy Eligibility criteria in 2022
B Pharmacy course was designed for those who have complete there 10+2 with the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
So, opportunity for both medical and non-medical background student.
First eligibility criteria is to pass out you 10+2 exam and then the next thing is you have give some exams like CUET for government seats.
But if you are decide for b pharmacy course after the CUET exam then don’t worry you have the option of private universities with little bit higher fee structure.
|Government University||Pass 10+2, Qualify CUET|
|Private University||Pass 10+2 with more Than 50%, Additional Interance test|
Skills That You Learn in B Pharmacy
- Communication and idiomatic expression
- Curiosity and Persuasive skills
- Medicine and research skills
- Business Skill for marketing for business purposes
- Sharp memory wicked knowledge
- Medical Writing and ethics
B Pharmacy Syllabus
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I– Theory
- Pharmaceutical Analysis I – Theory
- Pharmaceutics I – Theory
- Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry – Theory
- Communication skills – Theory
- Remedial Biology/
- Remedial Mathematics – Theory
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II – Theory
- Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry I – Theory
- Biochemistry – Theory
- Pathophysiology – Theory
- Computer Applications in Pharmacy – Theory
- Environmental sciences – Theory
- Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry II
- Physical Pharmaceutics I
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry III
- Medicinal Chemistry I
- Physical Pharmaceutics II
- Pharmacology I
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry I
- Medicinal Chemistry II
- Industrial Pharmacy I
- Pharmacology II
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry II
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Medicinal Chemistry III
- Pharmacology III
- Herbal Drug Technology
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Quality Assurance
- Herbal Drug Technology
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Industrial Pharmacy II
- Pharmacy Practice
- Novel Drug Delivery System
- Biostatistics and Research Methodology
- Social and Preventive Pharmacy
- Pharma Marketing Management
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science
- Quality Control and Standardization of
- Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cosmetic Science
- Experimental Pharmacology
- Advanced Instrumentation Techniques
- Dietary Supplements and Nutraceuticals
What is the future of B Pharma?
Its depends what you do next after b pharmacy, if you are decided to do job then you get the job easily with the median salary around 20k to 30k and 8,000 new jobs are forecast to be created by 2025 but if you have decide to open medical store then you can earn as much as you can.
What is the career after B Pharm?
After Pharmacy you can do private or government both according to your preferences as a pharmacists , drug inspectors, food inspectors , medical underwriters, or even open a drugstore.
Is B Pharma a good career option?
Definitely B Pharma has a great carrier option in present and future both you can do job or you can do business. Its totally depends on how much you want to scale you business. Many millionaire and billionaire are pharmacist.
What is salary after B Pharm?
Job is not the best option after b Pharma because the salary in starting is very less which is around 20K-30k per month. But it will increases after certain period of time.
What is the benefit of B Pharmacy?
you can serve people like a doctor which is a huge thing you should also made this as a source of income. you will start your own medicine brand.
Which pharmacy has highest salary?
clinical pharmacist – ₹27lakhs per year.
senior pharmacist – ₹21lakhs per year.
pharmacist – ₹19lakhs per year.
hospital pharmacist – ₹18lakhs per year.